Terms and conditions of competition
- This competition is open to anyone excluding employees of Simon & Schuster UK or affiliated companies, immediate families or anyone professionally associated with this competition draw and their immediate families.
- 1 entry per person are allowed. Open to residents of UK.
- To enter this competition, entrants must upload a valid proof of purchase for Gallery of the Dead. They must also design and share their own cover of Gallery of the Dead by Chris Carter.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is 09.02.2018 ("Closing Date").
- The 500 winners will be chosen at random on 16.02.2018 under the supervision of an independent observer.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The 500 winners shall be notified by email by 20.02.2018 and the prize will be sent after that date.
The prize includes:
- The entrant's personalised printed cover/jacket for the book Gallery of the Dead
- No money alternative is available. Not valid with any other offer.
- To obtain the name of the winners, please send an email to richard.vlietstra [@] simonandschuster [dot] co [dot] uk with ‘Chris Carter Competition’ in the subject heading within one  month of the closing date.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions [and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material] which may be amended or varied at any time by the Promoter.
- If the winner does not respond by email within one month of being told about their prize, Simon & Schuster will pick a new winner. Please check your email spam folders.